Here are Parts 1 and 2 of Craig Ruddock’s video record of the recent Citizen Advice Bureau Spain seminar at the Duquesa Golf & Country Club, Manilva, on Friday, 21 February, from 7.30 pm.
More videos to follow
Citizen Advice Bureau Spain follows a similar model the UK equivalent and is a not for profit organisation founded in 20103 by Myra Azzopardi to provide accurate and impartial information regarding all aspects of Spanish bureaucracy, particularly focusing on the expatriate community.
Appearing at this free seminar were the following guest speakers:
Agustin Azparren Lucas
Magistrate/Judge/lawyer/author to talk on Spanish legal procedures
Maria Cecilia Tacchi
Certified Internist, Haemotologist Colegio de Medicos de Malaga
Myra Cecilia Azzopardi
Founder of the Costa advice Bureau. Paralegal, Journalist
Lawyer and Expert on Illegal Bank Products/Bank Guarantees
Director of Malaga region and Specialist in Expatriate Insurances
International Financial (720 tax form)
Below is a list of topics covered by the speakers:
- Have a property but can you legally sell?
- Resident status and fiscal status advantages.
- Retirees how to make savings.
- Common Law couples. Protect your partner’s inheritance and other advantages.
- European driving licence and the legality of.
- Entitlements to heath cover and the new healthcare laws.
- How to choose a doctor in the area of your choice.
- Learn your rights and use to your advantage in the Spanish NH
- How to communicate with doctors in an effective way to get what you need.
- Things that you need to do in order to get the best healthcare possible.
- Bank products sold illegally and what you can do about it.
- Bank products illegally sold. Can you reclaim?
- Bank guarantees and the recovery of.
- Tax – the modelo 720 and options.
- Solutions to mitigate inheritance tax.
- Insurance in Spain.
At the end of the seminar there will be a question and answer session.
For more information about the Citizens Advice Bureau Spain contact Myra on 615 814 264.
Join their Facebook Group HERE