The American College of Marbella has organised for Wednesday 17 December at 5.30 pm in the Teatro Goya (Avenida Julio Iglesias, Puerto Banús, Marbella) the Charity Conference “Be inspired” in benefit for the Cesare Scariolo Foundation and also the Cudeca Hospice.
Directed by Pancho Campo, with the object of learning from great artists, elite Sportsmen/women and worldwide leaders of how to confront stressful situations or illnesses during these difficult times that happen in our society nowadays.
Because of this, there will be exceptional guests who will tell their experiences, either through a video link or by joining us at the event.
- Frank de la Jungla. (Jungle Frank) Ex Professional Tennis player and Television presenter.
- Sergio Scariolo. Spanish National Basketball Team Selector (2009-2012) and Basketball Trainer.
- Manolo Santana. Ex Wimbledon, French and US Open Champion.
- Emilio Sánchez Vicario. Ex Tennis Player, was once the number one Doubles player. Winner of the US and French Open.
- Juan Verde. Co-director of electoral campaigns and Barack Obama´s advisor. He also collaborated with Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and Bill Clinton.
- Pancho Campo. Has been a profesional Tennis player and participant of the Olympic games of Barcelona 92; he has worked with some Elite Sportsmen like Andre Agassi, Pat Cash, Stefan Edberg y Emilio Sánchez Vicario as well as organising Musical Concerts such as Enrique Iglesias, Joaquín Cortés, Sting, Tom Jones and Pink Floyd; Colaboraciones with vice president Al Gore, Francis Ford Coppola and Kofi Annan.
This event has been possible due to the esteemed collaboration of the Marbella Town Hall, Teatro Goya, Frank de la Jungla, Manolo Santana, Emilio Sánchez, Juan Verde and Sergio Scariolo.
The price of the entrance tickets is 5€, 10€, 25€ y 50€.
For more information, please contact us on tel. 952 763 593, or write to email@example.com
All of the proceeds raised go to Cesare Scariolo Foundation as well as Cudeca Hospice.