Estepona’s Association for the Families of Alzheimer’s Sufferers is holding a fund raising Beauty and Fashion Show in Calle Africa on Friday April 27 from 8 pm.
The event is organised by the Centro de Estética and Peluquería Donna, in collaboration with the Estepona Town Hall and various other local businesses. The event will be presetned by José Antonio Nieto, a journalist from Radio Radio Network.
- The evening will begin with a performance of tango by Noelia and José.
- Welcome by Concepción Pérez, president of the AFA.
- Children’s fashion show by Agencia de Modelos E-Plus de Marbella.
- Fashion show by Escuela Superior de Modelos Málaga with accessories by Boutique Ciruela of Estepona.
- Fashion parade of men’s and women’s hairstyles and make-up, along with haute couture fashion by Malaga designer Gemma Melé.
- Parade of the latest collection of flamenco dresses by Riá Pitá Estepona.
- Live music from Chico Fargas on percussion and Noelia Quiñones on vocals.
Tickets are: 10€ seated; 5€ standing, and include entry to a prize draw with prizes including a weekend hotel break, donated by Halcón Viajes and a weekend’s hire of a BMW, donated by Guarnieri.
Tickets are available from: Tourist Office, Asociación de Alzheimer de Estepona, Restaurante Ophira, Boutique Ciruela in Plaza de Las Flores and Centro de Estética y Peluquería Donna.