Advertising is an investment not an expense,
so invest in your business today
Now serving the western Costa del Sol for more than eight years, The Resident has established itself as the only newspaper providing detailed news and information for its readers of day-to-day life in the area.
Working within a clearly defined area between Gibraltar and San Pedro you can be certain that ALL our readers are potential customers, after all no one is going to travel from the Axarquia for a tapa in Duquesa Port!
BACK ISSUES of The Resident are available online here: www.issuu.com/elduque/docs
The Resident provides:
- The only bilingual newspaper publishing news from Estepona, Casares, Manilva and beyond.
- Seven thousand copies distributed monthly at hundreds of points in the area; many businesses, retail outlets and community post rooms, residential post boxes, etc., as well as being available for pick-up from numerous outlets such as council offices, shopping centres, hotels, golf clubs, bars and restaurants.
- A potential readership of almost 200,000 residents plus visitors.
- Daily updates on our websites: www.theresident.eu and www.manilvalife.com (now in its eleventh year).
- Active social media platforms bringing the news and information direct to the public.
- Targeted advertising in your area: Why would a restaurant in Sabinillas want to advertise to readers in Nerja?
- Advertising solutions to suit all individual requirements and budgets.
- Over a thousand visitors daily to our websites.
- Close collaboration with local town halls and authorities bringing you important developments in your area.
- Being bilingual your message can be seen by the whole community, both native English and Spanish speakers, and other nationalities who have English or Spanish as a second language.
Distribution area includes Casares, Sotogrande, Estepona, La Cancelada, Saladillo, Manilva, San Luis de Sabinillas, Atalaya, Isdabe, Castillo de la Duquesa, San Roque, Pueblo Nuevo, Torreguadiaro, Puerto de la Duquesa, Arena Beach, Guadiaro, Benavista, Centro Diana, Valderrama, Casares Costa, Benahavis, Guadalmina, San Pedro and more.
The Resident also has an online presence through its website www.theresident.eu and with its close collaboration with the long established community website www.manilvalife.com, the official English-language website for the municipality of Manilva.
We also have a strong social media presence through our facebook page which is popular with our readers – www.facebook.com/TheResident.Spain
The Resident Rate Card – September, 2014
Below are our new standard rates for advertising. Don’t hesitate to take advantage of these great new rates and contact us today:
Front page footer – 200 euros – 260 mm x 50 mm
Full page – 395 euros – 260 mm x 336 mm
Half page – 220 euros – 260 mm x 159 mm
Quarter page – 120 euros – 123 mm x 168 mm
Sixth page – 80 euros – 154mm x 86mm (landscape), 100mm x 132mm (portrait)
Page Footer – 90 euros – 260 mm x 50 mm
Advertorial – Prices on application
AUTUMN SPECIAL – We are currently offering at least 25% off the above rates, for new and returning advertisers, for a limited time only.
Business Directory (83mm x 43mm)
1 month – 25 euros
3 months – 65 euros
6 months – 110 euros
12 months – 185 euros
All prices plus iva @ 21%. Artwork charges may apply.
Manilva Life website – www.manilvalife.com: Manilva Life has been serving residents and visitors to the western Costa del Sol since 2004 and is the essential reference source for news, information and services, as well as being a popular meeting place for people to make friends, ask questions and share their experiences through its busy message boards. The website receives around a thousand visitors every day, many of whom return on a regular basis.
Manilva Life is also recognised by Manilva’s local authorities as the official English language website for the area, and enjoys first page position for many search terms on the major search engines, including number one spot for ‘Manilva’ on Google, Yahoo and MSN.
Business Directory Package
12 months – 150 euros + IVA @ 21%
1 year listing on the Manilva Life Business Directory includes as much text as you like plus up to 8 pictures, including back links to your own website where relevant, plus access to the Forum Business Noticeboard (see below), and regular press releases/announcements (up to 12 a year) on the Manilva Life home page, and publicity via the Manilva Life and The Resident Facebook Pages. This offer now includes a listing on new Resident Business Directory.
SUPERSIZE YOUR BUSINESS DIRECTORY LISTING NOW!!
In addition our latest offer gives you a 83 mm x 43 mm colour advert for 12 issues on the NEW Business Directory Page in The Resident newspaper for just an additional 100 euros plus IVA . Totalling 300 euros including IVA, that’s under 6 euros per week! Enquire today.
Forums – Business Noticeboards
Manilva Life’s popular forum site has built up a community of users totalling over 2,000 members. This valuable resource allows users to discuss local issues, find information from fellow members, as well as recommend local businesses and service providers who provide a good service or product. There is an opportunity for those businesses to promote their services, etc., directly to potential clients via the Forum Business Noticeboard section. To access this service contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This package includes the standard Manilva Life Business Directory package (see above), plus access to the Forum Business Noticeboard (see above), and regular press releases/announcements (up to 12 a year) on the Manilva Life home page, and publicity via the Manilva Life Facebook Page.
For prices for button and banner advertising on Manilva Life visit: www.manilvalife.com